Saturday, September 6, 2008

just another facebook article-note contains offensive language

Another article about facebook
Everybody here probably has facebook. You guys probably have all seen if you logged on recently and I’m betting you have (every hour) that they are about to change the interface and design of facebook to this new complicated layout with way more advertising. Who cares! This article is a list of things that piss me off about facebook, not facebook itself but what people do with it!

1. First of all the one thing that I cant stand at all is freaking “about me” sections, holy shit weirdo’s actually write true stuff about themselves, I mean wtf? If you are friends with someone, they should already know you unless you are one of them fagots that add people you don’t know (refer to point two) or an employer wanting to find out more about your employee whereby you are excused. Anyways no one wants a fucking auto bibliography of your life, no one cares when you did your first shit or how tall you are, for fucks sake we aren’t the fucking FBI- p.s. excuse the swearing, i've had bad influences. The freaking holy grail is assholes that write-“if you want to know more get at me” fuck fuck fuck!!!! I will not contact you to find out how heavy you are, you are not that interesting. I need an aspirin now.
2. The next most annoying point is people adding people they don’t even know. These weirdo’s add you and probably don’t even look at your account, they just want their friend’s numbers to go up. I mean shit; if getting more friends on facebook boosts your ego then you are one sad depressed lonely human. I have 700 friends, big fucking whoop, I have a 10 inch cock now read that and weep if you are a guy or a weird girl who wants to be a guy (note actual size is exaggerated) If this is not funny for you or offensive for you, then I suggest you stop reading now before you shit yourself from anger or even better, why not write your own article fagot.
3. Another thing that pisses me off is people who start groups when they lose their phone and want to get numbers OMFG! I’m about to have an erection from rage-yes I’m a weirdo. That is what status updates are for(read next point)
Status update- “I have lost my phone my new number is……..” don’t start a fucking group, what do you want to be a cult leader or someshit, you want people to worship your new phone number? What should we do, upload videos and pictures of your new phone? maybe we should even have a national holiday over you losing your phone. Besides if there is a mathematical difference between people joining your group and your amount of friends, we know you are a fagot from point two. More friends then actual friends.

4. Final point that annoys me, is status updates, shit I do not want to know that you are going to bed or you are looking forward to your birthday every hour. FUCK YOU, why would you be happy it’s your birthday anyways? I mean you are one year closer to your death dumbass. Update is not news feed, there is time diiiifffffeeerrreeennncccceeee. Update is every say day or something; news feed is every hour ok? If this is getting too technical for you switch to myspace.

Don’t get me started on myspace

Ok, i’ve ran out of steam, if you are going to comment on this article make it good or else ill be even more pissed and find you and write a article about you. You have been warned!






By a guy that need anger management classes.
AKA David Fay

No comments: